As a Board Member of an association, you have many decisions to make regarding the running of your community association. While some Boards choose to manage the community on their own, many Boards hire a management firm to assist with the responsibilities and tasks required to effectively run a community association. A good management company is helpful but a great management company can truly make a difference.
There are only a handful of professional, specifically trained management companies specializing in homeowner association management in New Mexico. Unfortunately, most of them are large, national franchises and the client gets lost in the bureaucracy of a large company. Blue Door is different.
- We are a local, family owned company.
- We encourage the use of local vendors when possible to help keep money in the New Mexico economy.
- We take pride in our ability to be flexible and offer the services most beneficial to our clients.
- We value education and our managers are up to date on the most current industry trends.
- We communicate regularly and are available when you need us.
- We cut checks weekly so vendors love us! Good vendors are important.
- We answer our phone. Most of the time you will get an actual person.
- We have very few additional charges outside of the management fee and we do not mark up vendor invoices.
- Member of Community Associations Institute (CAI), an international membership organization dedicated to building better communities. Not all companies are but the best in the industry value the resources and training provided by CAI.